1) Positive interactions – Remember to keep engaging your customers and your clients. Positive interactions will result in retaining a valued customer, increase revenues, build loyalty, and most importantly, strengthen a brand
2) Consistency – Be consistent in providing the best service possible to your customers. Ensure that you do all it takes to consistently provide the best customer experience to create loyal customers. Be consistent also in the standards of your services and products. Do not ever let the quality drop. Most importantly, make sure that your brand meets and delivers the promise it makes to the customers.
3) Credibility – One of the best ways to know if you or your startup is credible is when people start referring to you by word-of-mouth where satisfied customers speak well of you informally or formally through testimonials.
4) Authenticity – Are you real? People can tell a faker from a mile away. Always be sincere and honest in your dealings with your customers or clients. Do not ever cheat them.
5) Trust – Ask yourselves this question – Do my customers trust me? Provide evidence in the form of facts or statistics to make the consumer believe in the benefits offered.
6) Loyalty – What are you doing to create loyal customers? What are you doing to ensure that they keep coming back? As long as you are meeting the factors stated above, you will be building up the loyalty your customers have towards your brand.
About Gabriel: Gabriel Lourdonathan was just seventeen years old when he decided to take up the Call of an Entrepreneur. Gabriel has been called a “Servant Entrepreneur” by many through his acts of Service, Selflessness and Contribution in the Business World which came from his amazing parents. His name means, “Messenger of God,” and at 24, Gabriel is a man with a message that is truly Inspirational to Young Entrepreneurs across the Globe.
Described as a “beast” because of his Work Ethics, Gabriel started as a Networker with more than $6,000/- in debt. He wasn’t only able to clear his debts in a short time but was also able to inspire many Youths and Young Adults to follow their Dreams.
Today, Gabriel Serves as a CEO of Marketing Domination Co. that helps Businesses around the World to take their Brands Online as well as StartUp Tavern, a company that Focuses on Empowering Youths to Achieve their Dreams through Entrepreneurship. His most notable accolade is the “Standard of Excellence” Award that was presented by Hezekiah Griggs III, “America’s Youngest Media Mogul”. Gabriel has been Featured in numerous Power Talks, Entrepreneur Radio Stations and has been interviewed many times on Entrepreneurship and Success. He is one of the rising Young Entrepreneur that will lead our Youths into an Oasis of Freedom and Prosperity.
You are welcome to contact Gabriel at LinkedIn
Filed in: Home Page